Not sure what to read next? Try this for some new inspiration.
Choose one of your favorite authors. Enter the author’s name into the Literature Map.
Literature Map is part of the gnod engine which helps people find similar tastes in books, music, and movies. Thank you to Marek Gibney for creating this imaginative website.
For the first book:
• Option 1 – If you are feeling adventurous – choose an author that appears on the literature map that you have not read before and try them out by reading one of their books.
• Option 2 – If you are feeling a little adventurous but don’t want to take it too far – choose an author that appears on the literature map that you have read before and read a new to you book from that author.
• Option 3 – If you want to go with the tried and true – choose an author that appears on the literature map that you have read before and re-read an old favorite.
Want more to this challenge?
Read a 2nd book following the directions below.
Are you up for it? Sure you are!
For the second book:
• Option A – If you liked your first book – read another book by that author.
• Option B – If you liked the first book but don’t want to read another book by the same author – Go back to the beginning and enter the author of the first book you read into the literature map and select from the previous 1, 2, or 3 Options.
Come back here and let us all know how the machine worked for you and what your choice(s) are.
Have Fun and happy Reading!